Andrew Cooper is a model and an actor. Though widely known for the viral "Diet Coke guy" commercial, he is also co-founder of the Juiceman line of juices. He has worked with numerous high-profile brands, including Georgio Armani and Paul Smith. Andrew divides his time between the UK and US.
The Juice Manifesto "New Year, New You" Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Juice Manifesto "New Year, New You" Giveaway is open only to legal residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia excluding Rhode Island who have reached age of 21. Void where prohibited by law. The following individuals are not eligible: (a) employees of Chronicle Books LLC (“Chronicle”) and its parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies; and (b) members of the immediate family of a person in (a) and/or those living in the same household as a person in (a). All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these official rules and by the decisions of Chronicle, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Giveaway.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Between 1/9/2017 12:00pm PST and 1/27/2017 11:59 am PST (“Giveaway Period”) you can enter the Giveaway by visiting http://budurl.com/juicemanifestogiveaway and following the instructions there. Entries using macro, script or other forms of automatic entry will be disqualified. You may also enter the Giveaway by writing your name, street address, telephone number and email address (email address is optional) on a 3 x 5 card and mailing it with first-class postage affixed to: The Juice Manifesto "New Year, New You" Giveaway, Chronicle Books LLC, 680 2nd Street, San Francisco, CA 94107. All mail-in entries must be handwritten, and received by 1/27/2017. No mechanically reproduced entries permitted. Limit one entry per outer envelope. All entries must be submitted during the Giveaway Period, regardless of method of entry. Chronicle is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, inaccurate, illegible, or misdirected entries or entries not received for any reason. All entries become property of Chronicle and will not be acknowledged or returned. Limit one entry per person, regardless of method of entry.
3. RANDOM DRAWING: On or about 1/30/2017 a random drawing will be conducted to select the winner from all eligible entries. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Decisions of the judges are final and binding in all respects. Winner will be notified by e-mail. If Chronicle cannot locate a potential winner within 7 days of attempted notification, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
4. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: There will be 1 prize awarded.
The prize is (“Prizes”):• Tribest SW-2000-B Slowstar Vertical Slow Cold Press Juicer: $378 • Copy of Juice Manifesto: $23. The approximate retail value of the prize is $401
All other expenses not specified herein are the responsibility of the winner.
ALL TAXES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
5. ALL PRIZE CONDITIONS: Specifics of prize will be determined by Chronicle in its sole discretion. No substitution or transfer of a prize will be permitted, except that Chronicle reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize is unavailable. Prize cannot be transferred by winner or redeemed for cash and is valid only for the items detailed above, with no substitution of prize by winner. If a Prize element is not available for any reason, the remaining elements of the prize shall constitute full satisfaction of Chronicle’s prize obligation to winner, and no additional compensation will be awarded. Chronicle has no responsibility for cancellations, delays, or any other change by any company or person providing any element of the prize due to reasons beyond Chronicle’s control, and is not responsible or liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence thereof. The prize is awarded without warranty of any kind from Chronicle, express or implied, without limitation.
7. GOVERNING LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of participants or Chronicle in connection with the Giveaway shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the state of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state laws. Claims may not be resolved through any form of class action. Venue for all suits will be in federal or state courts located in County of San Francisco, California.
8. SEVERABILITY: If any provision(s) of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.
9. WINNERS’ LIST: A copy of the winners’ list may be obtained by sending a written request to: Juice Manifesto "New Year, New You" Giveaway /Chronicle Books, 680 2nd Street, San Francisco, CA, 94107 postmarked between 1/30/17-2/10/17 and received by 2/17/17.